MicroMega MyDAC

I am cleaning out some stuff from the storage cabinet because I can use the cash for a new amp.

This is a MicroMega MyDAC.  Very small form factor, so it's great for desktop use.  It's capable of 24/192 over USB, optical, or coax.

I am the original owner.  I used this with a desktop system for a few years and enjoyed it as a terrific entry level DAC.  I don't have original packaging, but I do have the original manual, a printout from the MicroMega site that explains how to update the driver software to Windows 10, and a US plug adaptor.  I don't recall if this came with a factory cord, but you will want to upgrade.  If you need a basic cable, I will add one.

The manual, Windows 10 instructions, and driver software remain available at https://micromega.com/en/products/my-range/mydac/.  Reviews there, too.

Prefer to sell in lower 48 USA, but will ship overseas.  Buyer pays postage and 3% for PayPal unless you use Friends and Family. 

This is my first listing here, but I have sold some things at Audiogon under the username MikeRubin.  Check feedback there.

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s