IGNORED

[SOLD!] Wadia 151 PowerDAC all digital amplifier - 50WPC / 4 ohms

[SOLD!] Wadia 151 PowerDAC all digital amplifier - 50WPC / 4 ohms

My Wadia has become superfluous - all my speakers are now powered except for the big Focals that I drive with my PrimaLuna and the Rogers LS3/5as that I'm also selling.   Despite the “low” rated power output, it drives my original 15 Ohm Rogers to 85+ clean dB at 6’ The Wadia 151 is a great sounding digital amplifier with optical, USB and coax inputs (no analog!).  It's lived quietly in our living room since I bought it new and is built like a tank - even the remote is metal and feels luxurious.  It's in excellent condition and has a very high wife approval factor - it's small (about the size of a crime novel) and unobstrusive.  Reviews are all highly positive, e.g. these from Darko ("Price informs the majority of critical context. My listening experiences with the Wadia 151PowerDAC all roll up into one tidy phrase: truly exceptional value for money. And that’s at the RRP of US$1299"), and TAS ("The Wadia 151 PowerDAC is one of those rare reasonably priced products that gives you more than a glimpse of greatness. It’s sound is musically involving and fundamentally solid". 

PRICE DROP! Price is $375 plus shipping (US sales only) in original packaging.

• Seller
    bluesman
  • Date
    04/13/22
  • Price
    375.00 USD
  • Category