Type:
Power Cable

Length:
1.5m

Connectors:
USA 3 Prong
15 Amp IEC

Physical Condition:
8/10: The braided cable sleeve and connectors are in perfect condition. Just a few rub marks on the rubber shrink around the connectors.

Functional Condition:
The cable has been tested and function as it should.

Owners:

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Included are:
Emotion Power Cable
Warranty Cards
KS Cloth Pouch

Description:
The Emotion ensemble is truly a collection of master reference component links. We have been told many times that audiophiles "did not really hear their systems" until they connected to the performance with cables from the Emotion Ensemble!
The process was always the same. We would listen to the existing system, and then change out the cables. Usually within 30 seconds, the listener would proclaim something like … "Wow! What did you do to get these to sound like this??" We did not have to go back to the original cables to see what was different … they knew immediately.
Imagine that! Performance so outstanding these listeners felt their systems were unleashed to a totally new level! Performance so right, they did not just listen to one 30 second sound byte of one track on each reference disc; rather they listened to song after song, focused on the music. Performance so captivating that they did not want to stop listening at all, no matter how late it got! They were, indeed, connected to the music!

Review:
Positive Feedback Online: "If you love music as much as I do, and want the very best cables available, I suggest that you listen to the Emotions. Joe Kubala and Howard Sosna are audiophiles and music lovers who have taken connectivity to the next level. The Kubala-Sosna Emotions receive my top recommendation in their price range, where they are THE BEST OF CLASS!“

MSRP $1600, Asking $789.99

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is $24.99.
No International Shipping

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Zelle, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal, Express Checkout or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.
Please check with your local customs office about anything related to the import of this item.

Happiness is wanting what you have.