Audience Forte V8 Power Conditioner

Audience Forte V8 Power Conditioner

Up for sale is an Audience Forte V8 Power Conditioner

Model:
Forte V8

Type:
Power Conditioner

Physical Condition:
8/10: The V8 looks perfect, could not find a mark. Rated 8/10 in case I missed one.

Functional Condition:
It has been tested and function as it should.

Owners:

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Included are:
Forte V8
Original Box

Description:
The forte V8 Power offers end users a premium AC platform at an extremely affordable price. The V8 is substantially constructed in an extruded aluminum chassis with a hardy high quality copper buss bar design. The duplexes are high quality hospital grade, each separately wired to the buss bars in STAR ground configuration with high purity 14 AWG stranded copper wire. The V8 also includes standard Audience RF filtration. The power cord connection is standard IEC. All parts of the electric circuit have been treated by cryogenics as well as a proprietary EHVP (extreme high voltage process). The V8 does not include surge or overload protection. However, the V8 can be plugged into any free outlet from any other Audience power conditioner, like one of the aR2p models, for extra noise filtration, surge and overload protection. Substantial listening evaluations were performed for every element, over an 18 month R&D period of the V8. Although, the V8 was designed to be an affordable power block, corners were not cut at the sacrifice of good sound quality. The resulting V8 product lives up to the usual standard for Audience power products of “do no harm”. In fact, the forte V8 Power provides a musically balanced high resolution solution.

Review:
6moons: “These improvements to the sound were across the board. The more articulate and dynamic sound appeared to open up space for more details to come through. It was like living in a world of only greys and now adding a true black and true white to offer greater contrast and depth. The bass was punchier, clearer, and tighter, and the upper mid-bass, where it growls, was more distinct. The high-end seemed to come into focus as well. Cymbal crashes became less smeared and more coherent, freeing up space for other high-end sounds to shine. The mid-range and sound stage improved significantly as well. I’d almost venture to say the sonic quality was nearly doubled, at least for my setup. ”

MSRP $980, Asking $599.99

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is $24.99.
No International Shipping

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Zelle, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal, Express Checkout or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.
Please check with your local customs office about anything related to the import of this item.

Happiness is wanting what you have.