IGNORED

Allo DigiOne not working with RoPieee

Hello,

I am trying to set up a brand new Allo DigiOne with an RPi 4B on Roon using RoPieee.

With a newly flashed (and reflashed) latest version of RoPieee (2022.03 (126)), the system initializes and is recognized by Roon. However, no signal is sent to the DAC. All attempts at playing music get stuck at 0:00 and skip to the next track after about 10-15 seconds, which remains stuck at 0:00, and the process repeats.

The RPi is connected via ethernet, powered with the original RPi power supply. Also, if I enable USB audio output and connect a Dragonfly Cobalt to the USB port on the same RPi, Roon recognizes the Cobalt and plays music to it correctly.

Is there an issue with the DigiOne board somehow? It's brand new. I also others report having similar issues both with the DigiOne and the DigiOne Signature. The symptoms I am seeing are identical to that of the first poster below.

Thank you for your help.

-pawel

On 3/13/2022 at 9:28 AM, pawel_99 said:

Hello,

I am trying to set up a brand new Allo DigiOne with an RPi 4B on Roon using RoPieee.

With a newly flashed (and reflashed) latest version of RoPieee (2022.03 (126)), the system initializes and is recognized by Roon. However, no signal is sent to the DAC. All attempts at playing music get stuck at 0:00 and skip to the next track after about 10-15 seconds, which remains stuck at 0:00, and the process repeats.

The RPi is connected via ethernet, powered with the original RPi power supply. Also, if I enable USB audio output and connect a Dragonfly Cobalt to the USB port on the same RPi, Roon recognizes the Cobalt and plays music to it correctly.

Is there an issue with the DigiOne board somehow? It's brand new. I also others report having similar issues both with the DigiOne and the DigiOne Signature. The symptoms I am seeing are identical to that of the first poster below.

Thank you for your help.

-pawel

Can you please login to the player through ssh and share below command results. Forwarded PM also please check

aplay -l   (Lower case of L)

cat /boot/config.txt