IGNORED

MicroRendu 1.4 w/ SBooster Linear Power Supply (6V)

MicroRendu 1.4 w/ SBooster Linear Power Supply (6V)

The venerable MicroRendu with the 1.4 clock upgrade and the latest 2.8 version firmware - original price $900.  And the corresponding 6V Sbooster linear power supply - originally $380.  I’m the second owner of the MicroRendu, and the original owner of the SBooster.  Selling because my current DAC (Marantz SACD 30n) has a built in streamer.

Prefer to sell them both together for $395.

The 1.4 clock upgrade became an option when the UltraRendu was released.  It gave a way for MicroRendu owners to upgrade to the UltraRendu’s clock. 

The MircoRendu fits nicely in the SBooster box, which both fit perfectly into a Priority Mail flat rate box, which saves on shipping.  If shipping them together in the SBooster box is ok, I’ll cover the shipping and PayPal fees.

Here’s more about the MicroRendu:  

Sonore microRendu audiophile music server including latest 2.8 version firmware and backup copy of 2.7 firmware. Outstanding endpoint for Roon streaming, Spotify Connect, NAA mode for HQ Player, DLNA/MPD mode for use with a huge variety of iOS and Android remote apps

"The Sonore microRendu is an audiophile microcomputer with Ethernet input and USB Audio output. The microRendu utilizes a proprietary printed circuit board with only the essential components. The microRendu is small and lightweight. Connect the microRendu directly to your USB device via a USB cable or hard adapter eliminating the need for a USB cable. Don't let the size fool you though because it's been designed to take into consideration all that is important to USB Audio. The microRendu is easy to configure and can accept audio streams from several digital sources."

Sonore microRendu reviews:
AudiophileStyle Review (Product of the Year) https://audiophilestyle.com/ca/reviews/Sonore-microRendu-Review-Part-1/