IGNORED

Loud crackling and popping from Allo Boss 2

Loud crackling and popping is heard when I connect my Allo Boss 2 to my new Kali Audio LP-6 V2 powered speakers. A video of this behavior can be seen here:

The same behavior is observed when connecting to my Audioengine A2+ powered speakers. The Boss Allo 2 is powered by a single Nirvana SMPS. I tried all 3 grounding configurations and the behavior is the same. I even tried connecting the speakers and the Boss Allo 2 to the same outlet, but that didn't help either. At this point, I am beginning to think that the unit is defective.

4 hours ago, raptorious said:

Loud crackling and popping is heard when I connect my Allo Boss 2 to my new Kali Audio LP-6 V2 powered speakers. A video of this behavior can be seen here:

The same behavior is observed when connecting to my Audioengine A2+ powered speakers. The Boss Allo 2 is powered by a single Nirvana SMPS. I tried all 3 grounding configurations and the behavior is the same. I even tried connecting the speakers and the Boss Allo 2 to the same outlet, but that didn't help either. At this point, I am beginning to think that the unit is defective.

Which type of files you are playing ? Forwarded PM also please check