IGNORED

USBridge will not boot

DStamp

I booted up my bridge with Ropieee.  The green light is on and the red light flashes.  With a monitor plugged in Ropieee runs and fails NTP synchronization.  After the NTP fail it shows trying over HTTPS, Time synched and install completes then disconnects from the network.  I can’t find its IP (used fing) and I cannot access using Ropieee.local.  I also tried booting with the Volumio SD card that came with the unit.  It loaded similar to Ropieee but instead of disconnecting it ask for a login.  I attached a key board and cannot enter any characters.  I also cannot access with IP address or Volumio.local.

The green light remain on and red light flashes steady and either of the above completes loading. 

2 hours ago, DStamp said:

I booted up my bridge with Ropieee.  The green light is on and the red light flashes.  With a monitor plugged in Ropieee runs and fails NTP synchronization.  After the NTP fail it shows trying over HTTPS, Time synched and install completes then disconnects from the network.  I can’t find its IP (used fing) and I cannot access using Ropieee.local.  I also tried booting with the Volumio SD card that came with the unit.  It loaded similar to Ropieee but instead of disconnecting it ask for a login.  I attached a key board and cannot enter any characters.  I also cannot access with IP address or Volumio.local.

The green light remain on and red light flashes steady and either of the above completes loading. 

After connecting Wired Ethernet cable ,the Ethernet port LED of USBridge signature player is glowing? Also forwarded PM please check.