IGNORED

WIFI hotspot not showing up after Volumio 3 update (USBridge Signature Player)

I just updated my USBridge Signature Player from Volumio 2 to Volumio 3 and the hotspot is not showing up to enable me to configure the WIFI.  I removed all networking cables and rebooted by switching off the power supply (Shanti).  No change.  I re-flashed the SD Card (Volumio-3.198-2022-01-24-pi.img) using BalenaEtcher and that did not correct the problem.  I then re-flashed the DC card with Rufus (no change).  Right now I am dead in the water.  Any suggestions?

3 hours ago, RDSimmons said:

I just updated my USBridge Signature Player from Volumio 2 to Volumio 3 and the hotspot is not showing up to enable me to configure the WIFI.  I removed all networking cables and rebooted by switching off the power supply (Shanti).  No change.  I re-flashed the SD Card (Volumio-3.198-2022-01-24-pi.img) using BalenaEtcher and that did not correct the problem.  I then re-flashed the DC card with Rufus (no change).  Right now I am dead in the water.  Any suggestions?

Which WiFi dongle you are using with USBridge signature player ?

Can you please connect the player through wired network and then login to the player through ssh and share below command results (Please take the below command result with USB WiFi dongle connected).Also forwarded PM please check

lsusb

lsusb -t

ifconfig