IGNORED

Sony VPL 65HW For Sale and Elite 106" motorized/tensioned screen.

Sony VPL 65HW For Sale and Elite 106" motorized/tensioned screen.

My Sony VPL 65 is for sale. I am the second owner of the projector. The previous owner bought a 665 open box and I purchased it with 30 hours on the original bulb. This bulb now has 1873 hours on it. Internal panel alignment and calibration controls. Latest firmware upgrade. In excellent condition and used several hours a week. Max resolution is 1080P. All accessories are included. The 3D glasses are new and never used, but were for the 55ES and are not compatible with the projector. Extra remote. Original carton for shipment. 

From Sony — Featuring SXRD technology, 1,800 lumen brightness, 120,000:1 dynamic contrast, and "Reality Creation" super-resolution processing, this projector produces outstanding, vibrant images. The 3D transmitter, dynamic lamp control, and 240Hz panel drive work together creating bright 3D images nearly free of crosstalk. These features, combined with a whisper-quiet fan make this projector the perfect choice for home entertainment.

• 120,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
  • 1,800 ANSI lumen brightness
  • Reality Creation super-resolution processing
  • Built-in RF 3D Sync transmitter
  • Convert standard HD content to 3D
  • Dynamic lamp control improves 3D brightness
  • Powerful, independent 2D and 3D calibration: Nine picture modes, nine gamma adjustments
  • IP Control for automation interface
  • Whisper-quiet fan: Only 21db emitted

Elite Screens CineTension2, 106-inch 16:9, Tab-Tensioned Electric Drop Down Projection Projector Screen, TE106HW2-E24 [16:9, 106-inch, 24" Drop, CineWhite]

No dirt marks, hand prints or other spots on the screen. All brackets and remote included. This is a tensioned screen and motorized. Gain is 1:1. 

Buyer will pay shipping costs. 

Mark

• Seller
    Racerxnet
  • Date
    02/09/22
  • Price
    1,000.00 USD
  • Category