IGNORED

Audiowise SRC•DX - New

Audiowise SRC•DX - New

I am selling an Audiowise SRC•DX USB to BNC converter.

SRC•DX USB to DX Bridge – AudioWise (audiowise-canada.myshopify.com)

The SRC•DX is a very low RF noise USB to dual-coax S/PDIF (DX) bridge supporting 32 bit 768kHz PCM that is s fully compatible with FPGA-based upsamplers and high-end music servers.

Can be used with Roon and/or HQPlayer and others similar servers where upsampling is done in software.

This is a nice upgrade for Chord DACs or Hugo M Scaler, as it allows to bypass their relatively obsolete Amanero chip.

You can see some user feedback here:

Audiowise Opto-USB, SRC-DX and early experiments with the Chord Qutest before moving to TT2 - Page 3 - DAC - Digital to Analog Conversion - Audiophile Style

Generally very good feedback is reported also on Head-fi on various Chord threads (M Scaler, DAVE, ...).

I already own an SRC•DX and I happily use it on my system.

This additional unit was for another project about which I have changed my mind, so I don't need it anymore. It is brand new, mint, unused.

List price is about 700 Euro including a pair of 30cm BNC cables and shipping, Europe VAT and import duties.

At my asking price I will be covering Paypal fees and fast courier shipping in Europe.

Insured shipping or premium shipping services are on the buyer, if applicable.

All items included in the original shipment will be included.

Thanks for looking!

src-dx-1.jpg

src-dx-2.jpg

src-dx-3-with-cable.jpg

• Seller
    simorag
  • Date
    01/29/22
  • Price
    550.00 USD
  • Category

ZENith MkII SE  > ISO REGEN (LPS1.2) > MScaler > OPTO DX > DAVE > Riviera AIC-10 >  AB-1266 Phi TC / Valkyria / LS3/5a