IGNORED

iFi Pro iDSD (2.5) DAC / Headphone Amplifier

iFi Pro iDSD (2.5) DAC / Headphone Amplifier

Hello.  For sale is my lightly used iFi Pro iDSD DAC / Headphone amplifier.  This is the "2.5" unit with the 2.5mm balanced headphone connector.  The unit is in near mint condition with no scratches or marks that I can discern.  Comes with power supply, remote control, remote control, original packaging and a USB and RCA cable.  The tubes have little to no use probably about an hour at the most because I always ran the unit in solid state mode only.  Works perfectly and upconverting to DSD1024 is simply amazing.  Please check out the iFi website for additional information and a copy of the manual if you so desire.

The reason I am selling is because I upgraded to the iFi Pro iDSD Signature model.  Please ask any and all question that you may have and I will do my best to answer them.  $1500 plus shipping based upon your desired shipping method and speed.  If you chose to pay via Paypal there will be an additional 3.5% for the fees they charge unless you are able to do a F&F transfer.  Personal checks or money orders are fine but they must clear before I ship.

I will be selling an iFi Pro iCAN headphone amp separately and can make a package deal if you desire so let me know.

Thanks for looking!

Joe

Denafrips Terminator + DAC fed by a Denafrips GAIA DDC, HTPC running JRiver MC, iFi PRO iCAN Signature headphone amp, Marantz AV8805, OPPO BDP-105 for SACD ripping, Sony UBP-X100ES for watching and listening, McIntosh MC1201s Front L/R with Bryston powering the remaining 5 channels, B&W N-801s, B&W HTM-1 in Tiger Eye, B&W 801 IIIs on the sides and in the rear, JL-F212 sub, ReVOX PR-99Mk II, Rega P10 and Alpheta 3, PS Audio Nuwave Phono Amp, Audeze LCD-4 and LCD-XC, UE18 IEMs, Sony CD3000 rebuilt, Sony VPL-VW995ES laser projector, Joe Kane Affinity 120" screen, Cables: Cardas Clear Beyond speaker, Wireworld Platinum Elite 7 RCA, custom (by me) XLRs using affordable, quality parts 🙂