IGNORED

Help with non-working USBridge

Hi,

I was directed here (with no extended URL or further instructions) by Allo/support.

My USBridge and Rev DAC have sat connected but dormant for some time (many months...). I went to switch over to them and at first could not find the zone in Roon.  Then the GUI crashed.  I could not then reach the server to log back in.  Further testing showed no reply from the static address I assigned it, nor a reply from the generic "http://Dietpi.local". Finally, to triple check and maybe get an IP address if it had changed, i plugged in an HDMI TV. Nothing at all "no signal connected" to the port that was connected to AppleTV moments before. I did re-image it with the latest DietPi/Allo via Etcher. No change.

Unit powers fine.

My home-built RTPi4/DietPi/LPS works great and as expected, so i have a clue as to how to reach a working unit.

What do i do?

TIA,

G

6 hours ago, just_me said:

Hi,

I was directed here (with no extended URL or further instructions) by Allo/support.

My USBridge and Rev DAC have sat connected but dormant for some time (many months...). I went to switch over to them and at first could not find the zone in Roon.  Then the GUI crashed.  I could not then reach the server to log back in.  Further testing showed no reply from the static address I assigned it, nor a reply from the generic "http://Dietpi.local". Finally, to triple check and maybe get an IP address if it had changed, i plugged in an HDMI TV. Nothing at all "no signal connected" to the port that was connected to AppleTV moments before. I did re-image it with the latest DietPi/Allo via Etcher. No change.

Unit powers fine.

My home-built RTPi4/DietPi/LPS works great and as expected, so i have a clue as to how to reach a working unit.

What do i do?

TIA,

G

Power LED, GREEN  is glowing and ORANGE LED (ACT LED near to power LED) is flickering occasionally on USBridge signature board while booting the OS - Indicates board is booting properly .Forwarded PM also please check

I shut down and restarted (powered off power supply and back on).

green LED is on.

Orange (ACT) LED is on (not flashing)

Ethernet cable shows no activity.

I moved Ethernet cable to a different port (no change)

You suggested re-etching the image.  I told you I already did so.  Is this image something special/different? Please explain.

Thank you.

G

On 1/15/2022 at 7:15 PM, just_me said:

I shut down and restarted (powered off power supply and back on).

green LED is on.

Orange (ACT) LED is on (not flashing)

Ethernet cable shows no activity.

I moved Ethernet cable to a different port (no change)

You suggested re-etching the image.  I told you I already did so.  Is this image something special/different? Please explain.

Thank you.

G

Orange (ACT) LED is on (not flashing occasionally while booting ) means ,the OS is not booting

There is no differences in image , we just made it in zip format for flashing directly through etcher. Forwarded PM also please check