IGNORED

Problems with case for Digione signature + USB Bridge Signature

Recently  purchased  this case, all pictures  on the website show the clean side usb-c connector  as a right angle plug,  mine has arrived with a standard straight plug, this makes it almost  impossible  to insert without putting  strain on the usb-c socket on the DigiOne  Signature because  it comes in contact with the back of the ground/earth binding post, I've had to remove the ground/earth  post to be able to insert it safely but still putting the lid on the case you have to push the usb cable in and that's putting strain on the usb socket on the DigiOne  Signature  again. So because  I'm  worried  about damage to the DigiOne Signature ucb-c socket for now I've had to remove the earth/ground post and leave the lid off to be able to use it. Any reason  for this change or is it a manufacturing fault?

41 minutes ago, CyberCynique said:

Recently  purchased  this case, all pictures  on the website show the clean side usb-c connector  as a right angle plug,  mine has arrived with a standard straight plug, this makes it almost  impossible  to insert without putting  strain on the usb-c socket on the DigiOne  Signature because  it comes in contact with the back of the ground/earth binding post, I've had to remove the ground/earth  post to be able to insert it safely but still putting the lid on the case you have to push the usb cable in and that's putting strain on the usb socket on the DigiOne  Signature  again. So because  I'm  worried  about damage to the DigiOne Signature ucb-c socket for now I've had to remove the earth/ground post and leave the lid off to be able to use it. Any reason  for this change or is it a manufacturing fault?

We will check with our production team and will update you. Forwarded PM also please check