IGNORED

Pair of HFC 3D CT-2 S/PDIF cables (Schroeder config)

Pair of HFC 3D CT-2 S/PDIF cables (Schroeder config)

am selling a pair of Schroeder-configured High Fidelity Cables 3D CT-2 digital BNC cables, as @austinpop described in this post: https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/30376-a-novel-way-to-massively-improve-the-sq-of-computer-audio-streaming/?do=findComment&comment=1058990

Except the 3D CT2 is an upgrade over CT-2 and need to be ordered on request from HFC and I have not applied JSSG360 shielding but I applied Furutech Nano contact fluid.

The Shroeder method uses 2 physical interconnects in parallel, in conjunction with Y-connectors, for a logical interconnect. So each "cable" in this pair being offered for sale is actually 2 physical cables with Y-adapters on each end.

Here is the price breakout of the components in the pair, along with MSRP:

• $6000+:            4x (2pair) 1.5m HFC 3D CT-2 S/PDIF cables, RCA-RCA. Note, 2 of these together are used per connection.
  • $500:                4x 1BNC-2RCA adapters, sourced from Audio Sensibility

These cables are the best I've heard between SRC-DX/Hugo Mscaler to DAVE or TT2 via DBNC. They would work equally well as word clock cables in other applications. A note of caution: these cables are heavy, so cable management is essential, especially to reduce the strain on the components' BNC connectors. But with that done, they will reward you with truly exceptional SQ.

MSRP: $6500+

Asking: Name your price

• Includes free shipping and PP fees within continental US.
  • If you wish not to get both the pairs, I can sell a single pair too.

• Seller
    KMan
  • Date
    01/13/22
  • Price
    3,000.00 USD
  • Category