IGNORED

Volt+D amp: bad sound!

Dear Friends,

I bought on April 2021 Volt + D amp + 19v power supply.

I am very disappointed because the sound I can hear is very poor, with many distortions and noise. I have to say, I obtained a very bad sound!

Consider that I use a Project Debut turntable + JEC TC756 USB pre amp + Volt + D amp + 2 speakers ESS Performance series 820B (4 Ohm, 5WRMS-125W, 90dB). The problems are both on low and high volume. I tried to directely connect a CD reader (without pre amp): same result. I tried to change the gain 20/26, but no change as well!

Please, let me know how can I do to get a good sound!

Thank you.

Best,

Michele

13 hours ago, Michele 65 said:

Dear Friends,

I bought on April 2021 Volt + D amp + 19v power supply.

I am very disappointed because the sound I can hear is very poor, with many distortions and noise. I have to say, I obtained a very bad sound!

Consider that I use a Project Debut turntable + JEC TC756 USB pre amp + Volt + D amp + 2 speakers ESS Performance series 820B (4 Ohm, 5WRMS-125W, 90dB). The problems are both on low and high volume. I tried to directely connect a CD reader (without pre amp): same result. I tried to change the gain 20/26, but no change as well!

Please, let me know how can I do to get a good sound!

Thank you.

Best,

Michele

In both channels you are getting the distortion and noise? Have you checked by changing the RCA cables? Forwarded PM also please check