IGNORED

Apacer 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Wide Temp. ECC UDIMM, 2 Industrial Modules 64GB Total *PENDING SALE*

Apacer 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Wide Temp. ECC UDIMM, 2 Industrial Modules 64GB Total *PENDING SALE*

Absolute top of the line UDIMM modules from Apacer Insudtrial. Renowned for their reliability in highly sensitive applications, and for use in DIY music servers. These are the largest and fastest modules Apacer offers, and can only be purchased by contacting an Apacer rep. and then waiting through the long lead time. Some important specs:

- 2 x 32GB ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- Wide Temp for better stability/reliability
- 3200MHz standard, no overclock
- CL22 Latency

List price: $593.42

These are brand new and unused, although I’ve opened the case for inspection. I purchased them earlier this year to be used in my server build, but have had trouble acquiring all the parts I need due to supply challenges. Since that time my plans have changed considerably so I’ll no longer be using these. If you’re looking for the best Apacer offers and don’t want to go through the hassle of ordering from them direct, I’m offering these at a much lower price than retail (please see receipt image).

I’m an avid reader of this site, but I don’t post much. You can check my feedback on US Audio Mart if you’d like, username Jazzebration.

I’ll cover shipping and PayPal fees at this price. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Thanks!