IGNORED

FOR SALE: HDPLEX 500W ATX Linear Power Supply w/ SR Orange Fuze + Isoacoustics Giai III Upgrades

FOR SALE: HDPLEX 500W ATX Linear Power Supply w/ SR Orange Fuze + Isoacoustics Giai III Upgrades

FOR SALE: HDPlex 500w ATX Linear Power Supply. https://hdplex.com/hdplex-fanless-500w-atx-linear-power-supply-with-modular-atx-output.html . These are very hard to find and have been sold out for months. I originally purchased this unit in March 2021 (arrived in late April) to power a music server build, but due to supply chain issues I haven’t been able to put everything together. As a result it is in completely unused mint condition. It has been sitting in the box nearly the entire time.

Besides the power supply, I’ve upgraded the fuse to Synergistic Research Orange, and added isolation with Isoacoustics Gaia III feet (which required thread adapters which I ordered separately). All factory parts and cables are also included, as well as the ATX bridge modular input board. If you’d like, I can also include an adapter cable which will allow the pcie from the psu to power the secondary 4 or 8-pin CPU EPS on the motherboard.

I’ve decided to go in another direction for a server and will not be needing the psu anymore. I was excited to use it, especially with the upgrades, so it’s a bit disappointing to see it go. Hopefully I can pass it along to someone who’s been looking for one of these, as again, they’re very hard to find.

I’d like to sell everything as a package, but will consider leaving out the Gaia feet and lowering the price. But, in my opinion, linear power supplies definitely benefit from isolation, and these are some of the best on the market.

I’m an avid reader of this forum but don’t tend to post, so you can also check out this ad on US Audio Mart where I have an established record and 100% positive feedback. My username is Jazzebration.

Buyer to cover PayPal and shipping fees. I’m around for any questions if you have them. Just let me know.