IGNORED

Allo USB Bridge Signature + DigiOne - Can you enable USB and SPDIF simultaneously

KeithN24

I purchased a USB Bridge Signature and had the foresight to buy the back panel with the cutouts for the digione signature board (I already own a stand-alone RPi/DigioneSig). 

I combined the two into the case for the USBBrSig and while I can go into the GUI through the IP address login on the browswer, I don't see a way to enable both the USB Sig "clean" USB output AND the DigiOne's SPDIF output at the same time, as I'm forced to pick one or the other for the output. 

For the moment, I've gone back to two separate boxes, but would like to have both and enable the digitial output on both the usb and spdif at the same time (mostly for purposes of comparing the two outputs into the same DAC and/or comparing two separate dacs at the same time.

Thanks!

On 11/26/2021 at 1:48 AM, KeithN24 said:

I purchased a USB Bridge Signature and had the foresight to buy the back panel with the cutouts for the digione signature board (I already own a stand-alone RPi/DigioneSig). 

I combined the two into the case for the USBBrSig and while I can go into the GUI through the IP address login on the browswer, I don't see a way to enable both the USB Sig "clean" USB output AND the DigiOne's SPDIF output at the same time, as I'm forced to pick one or the other for the output. 

For the moment, I've gone back to two separate boxes, but would like to have both and enable the digitial output on both the usb and spdif at the same time (mostly for purposes of comparing the two outputs into the same DAC and/or comparing two separate dacs at the same time.

Thanks!

At a time only one output will supports all players. Roon can play multiple outputs simultaneously.