IGNORED

For Naim Separates: Two Witch Hat "Morgana" Naim DIN Interconnects

For Naim Separates: Two Witch Hat "Morgana" Naim DIN Interconnects

For sale are Witch Hat brand interconnect for use with Naim separates. Witch Hat are ex-Naim technicians in London who set out on their own to build a cable that lets Naim gear sing, and sing they do! Learn more at: https://witchhatservicing.co.uk/product-category/cables/morgana-interconnects/

For sale are two cables–their specialty Morgana interconnect. My cables are about a year and a half old, and got plugged in and have never moved until now. I'm selling to downsize and I'm no longer using Naim separates.

For sale are two cables: one XLR stereo for the NAP 250/DR, and one for (in my case) preamp (NAC 72) to Hi-Cap power supply, which is called Morgana 5 Pin Power Supply SNAIC on their website. In the photos, the amp cable is the three pin to four pin XLR, and the power cable (Hi-Cap to preamp) is the five pin to five pin. Both cables come with their original glossy wood jewel boxes and product cards. Both cables are approximately 35 inches long.

These two cables together were about $960 when I purchased them a year and a half ago, they are now about $1,100 before shipping to U.S. (There is also currently a 4-6 week delay, according to their website. I had to wait a few weeks originally, too.)

Selling as is, I prefer to sell as a pair, shipping to CONUS only, buyer pays PayPal fee (if not using F&F) and insured shipping via USPS (which has been beating FedEx lately). Thank you.

• Seller
    feelingears
  • Date
    11/18/21
  • Price
    750.00 USD
  • Category

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.

• 2 years later...
On 2/13/2024 at 8:07 PM, Mattbotak said:

Still available.  Looking for a 5 pin SNAIC. Thanks

Sorry, there was so little interest I forgot to mark this as sold. Shame these guys didn’t make it thru the pandemic disruption.

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.