IGNORED

Revolution DAC repair

• 3 months later...

The micro usb port of my revolution dac is acting up. There is definitely a loose contact. I have to wriggle the micro-usb cable. I do it gently and it takes few attempts to make contact. It is under warranty (purchaced on 5th Oct 2021). However I know this will be a quick fix. I have all the equipment with me (soldering iron, hot air smd station) and I can repair it myself. To open the case I will have to remove the seal that will void the warranty. Sending the unit to bangalore will mean few days without the DAC and I really love the DAC. So what do I do?

9 hours ago, Cprogrammer said:

The micro usb port of my revolution dac is acting up. There is definitely a loose contact. I have to wriggle the micro-usb cable. I do it gently and it takes few attempts to make contact. It is under warranty (purchaced on 5th Oct 2021). However I know this will be a quick fix. I have all the equipment with me (soldering iron, hot air smd station) and I can repair it myself. To open the case I will have to remove the seal that will void the warranty. Sending the unit to bangalore will mean few days without the DAC and I really love the DAC. So what do I do?

Can you please share your order number through PM