IGNORED

Innuos Statement Music Server with 1 TB SSD

Innuos Statement Music Server with 1 TB SSD

I am selling my Innuos Statement Music Server.

In addition to its highly acclaimed SQ (just Google), this music server is among the most user-friendly audio servers available today. It has a separate low impedance custom power supply designed by Dr. Sean Jacobs and incorporates cascaded linear regulators and the finest Mundorf capacitors. It is virtually “plug and play” and is remote controllable by any iPad or Android tablet, PC/Mac, or iPhone/Android phone. It is a Roon Ready device that is also capable of Tidal, Qobuz and Spotify playback. It comes with 1TB of SSD storage although it can also stream files from any NAS providing virtually unlimited capacity.

I have rated my unit 9/10 simply because it is not brand new and has very small signs (if any) of normal usage. In all other functional aspects, it would rate as a perfect 10/10. The Server currently sells for 12,000 €uros in Germany and I am asking 6,900 €uros. It was originally purchased in January 2019 and is currently running the latest firmware. I will ship Internationally in partial original packaging. The buyer assumes cost for shipping, duties and payment fees.