IGNORED

Core Power EQUI=CORE 1800 Mk2 Balanced A/C Conditioner 15A - Upgraded 6 Copper Duplexes, Orig Owner

Core Power EQUI=CORE 1800 Mk2 Balanced A/C Conditioner 15A - Upgraded 6 Copper Duplexes, Orig Owner

Core Power Technologies EQUI=CORE 1800 Mk2 15A Balanced Power Conditioner. Well kept. Excellent condition - more like Mint.

Upgraded 6 Copper Duplexes (12 outlets total). Will include Zu Bok power cable - matched well in my system.

Original owner. Purchased last year from Underwood Hifi.

Accept Zelle, Venmo, PP (3%). Local pick-up preferred, but will pack securely if needs to be shipped.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Long time USAM, CAM & AGon member.

Includes: Conditioner, power cord, original packaging.

Info from Underwood Hifi:
------------------------------

New MK2 model

The new Equi=Core 1800 MK2 replaces the original EQUI=CORE 1800, an 1800 watt, 15 amp, breakthrough AC Balanced Power Source. We have increased the size to 17 inches, upgraded the internal wire, improved the transformer by adding electrostatic shielding and use parallel wiring to improve performance even further. It still comes standard with 4 Hubbell style duplexes and now has an option to add 2 more for 6. We can now also optionally upgrade the duplexes to pure copper. The enclosure is made of high quality 6061 Aluminum.

Retail is now $2,199.00 with 4 duplexes

$2399.00 with 4 copper or $2499.00 with 6 copper duplexes

A New day for AC Power Equipement

The new EQUI=CORE 1800 MK2 is a full 15 amp, 1800 watt, balanced line conditioner.The new MK2 version is now 17" wide and offers either 4 standard or optionally 6 duplex outlets. The 1800 MK2 supports up to 12 products thru its 4 or 6 Hubbell type Duplex A/C receptacles. It also offers surge protection in addition to sonics that typically sell for $3000.00 – $5000.00 from the competition. It comes with a standard inexpensive power cord and we have great deals on upgraded cords with purchase of the 1800. Call to discuss our options.

The E=Q 1800 MK2 is 5.5″ high and 17.2" wide x 14.6″ deep and weight 54 pounds.

In the March 2019 review Part Time Audiophile summed with:
Great AC power is like building a house on a very strong foundation. I believe it to be a requirement for the best possible results — having a good conditioner is a base every good system can build on. But if $2K is still more than you want to spend. Equi=Core has solutions starting at around $500. But do yourself a favor and get one with a good number of receptacles because the more gear getting clean power, the lower the noise, and the better the sound. I would also consider investing in some great power cables too. And yes, it all adds up.

So in summary, I would give the Equi=Core 1800 an enthusiastic recommendation as I was impressed with the apparent value at $2K, solid build quality, and most importantly, the noise floor improvements that it made that lifted up my whole system.

Read the entire review at: https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2019/03/31/review-core-power-technologies-equicore-1800/

In the 2017 Tone Audio review they said:
"I could wax poetic about this track and that, but a power product either does what it is supposed to or it doesn’t. The Equi=Core 1200 and 1800 conditioners deliver the goods and offer outstanding value for the price asked. They are all made by hand in the Core Power factory in Colorado. And for those seeking additional value, they’ve got an awfully good “premium” power cord that can be bundled for only $99. The Shunyata Venom used to be my budget go to power cord, but this one easily takes it’s place. Even if you think you have “clean power,” you’ll be surprised at what one of these do for the overall sound quality of your system. It’s about a 10-minute demo. Plug it in, listen to your three favorite tracks, then take it out and repeat. This is an easy one, folks. So what are you waiting for? Give them a call (770-667-5633), they love to chat with their customers."

Read the entire review at: http://www.tonepublications.com/review/the-equicore-1200-and-1800-power-conditioners/

The new Equi=Core 1800 MK2 is a full 15 amp, 1800 watt, balanced line conditioner. It supports up to 12 products thru its 4 or 6 Hubbell type Duplex A/C recepticles. It also offers surge protection in addition to sonics that typically sell for $3000-$5000.00 from the competition