IGNORED

My future wife is coming to Minneapolis in January to put on a concert...

• AudioDoctor changed the title to My future wife is coming to Minneapolis in January to put on a concert...
5 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

and of course, start our life together...

ha.

Diana Krall will be at the State Theater in Minneapolis on the 22nd of January, 2022 for all you local people, or those that want to be.

edited: changed St Paul to Minneapolis

Enjoy! She's one of those artists who sounds much better live than on any digital recording, probably why she gets a bad rap from the Audiophile community.

Hold on, she’s playing right now live in my room, well at least it sounds like it to me. 

Hey Diana can you “peel me another grape”? 😉

Sam

C.A.P. Pipeline, windows pro 10 > Roon > SOtM USB > Keces power supply > HDplex power supply > 4x2 HD Mini DSP > Ayre DSD QB-9 > Naim CDX > ModWright 9 S.E. Preamp > A21 Parasound Amplifier > Magnepan .7 > Augie's Dipole sub, ML sub, DIY sub > Dedicated room with acoustical treatment.

• 11 months later...
On 10/25/2021 at 6:03 PM, AudioDoctor said:

Surely there are some better outlets than here for this stuff @sphinxsix

Word is actually that Diana hates that side of the industry and isn't happy about basically being forced to do those photoshoots. Now how about we stop taking this thread further into x rated territory.

Diana's a terrific artist, I'm a huge fan, and whatever she wants to do with her body is cool with me.  But let's not pretend she's "forced" to do anything.  She doesn't need to take off her clothes to sell albums/streams/tickets; and being quite wealthy already, she doesn't need to sell anything at all.