IGNORED

New Build and I need your Thoughts because I don't know a single person that is into Audio as much as I am!

Just did a new build and I've a few questions after I get your initial thoughts on components.

Integrated amp - Technics Su-G700 BLK - upgraded from a Marantz PM8006 Thoughts?

Network Streamer - Cambridge Audio Azur 851N BLK - SPDIF single digital coax to G700 - Thoughts as I could not find the perfect streamer? I have a Marantz 6006 which I feel is clunky and sound is meh.

Power Conditioner - Apc 15 Amp G5BLK - There is a ground plug with a banana style connection on this conditioner and with my lack of knowledge I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with it.

Technics 1200 MK7 with Ortofon 2M Blue - Connected to the G700 via phono stage with Project RCA's and Ground cabling

Klipsch RP-600M Book shelfs on 42" stands on isolated mat for all my audio equipment.

All power connections are Audiocrast HiFi 10AWG power cables running to the APC

I listen to everything and in any formats. Like I said I don't know a single person who A. has my say enthusiasm for Audio - B. I'm hoping to make a guru of a friend that loves talking about this stuff as much as I do and can teach me a few things. here in west MI there are not good Audio stores anymore. Please be kind on your comments as I feel we need to teach one another and negativity has no place for a persons hobby. Thanks in advance for your feedback. I will have follow up questions for sure.