IGNORED

OT: What came first, the chicken or the egg?

21 hours ago, cjf said:

My theory is that waaay back in the day T-Rex had his way with an Ostrich and the Ostrich laid a few eggs.

Do you really think no alligators were involved.? O.o

Unlike in Jurassic Park, the real-life researchers couldn't recover any DNA from the ancient remains. But they did retrieve molecules of collagen, a structural protein that appears in slightly different forms in many animals. They compared the dinosaur version with 21 living animals, including humans, chimps, mice, chickens, ostriches, alligators and salmon. T. rex's collagen proved to be most similar to chickens and ostriches; its next closest match was to alligators.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/t-rex-linked-to-chickens-ostriches-180940877/

21 hours ago, cjf said:

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it 😀

I respect that! I'll stick to mine - chickegg. An audiophile friend's theory is also convincing to me - eggchick.. No objections..

8 hours ago, accwai said:

dfr1rtOniDboouzw.thumb.jpg.cb73feabc6862a80335abc5edf6a4330.jpg

Dunno...

Mu..?

5 hours ago, christopher3393 said:

My question is: "How do you get the thought inside of the chicken's head?"

Does the thought give rise to the chicken or does the chicken give rise to the thou

I would rather ask "How does a thought get into our head (there seem to be a general consensus that the thinking process takes place in our heads, at least some of them - heads).?"

After that I would like to know how does it get out of there..

That is if it does.

If not, where are our thoughts stored.

And obviously how much do they weight.

Some explanation.. Thoughts must have energy cause they tend to give us energy, some of them quite a lot of it..

Funny Woman Angry Face

Since energy cannot come out of nowhere, the only explanation is - thoughts have energy.

Since energy and mass are equivalent - we can say they have mass.

So let me ask once again - where are they stored and how much do they weight.?

No photo description available.

And one more thing - are audio thoughts in any way different from the other ones?

Anyone.? 

6 hours ago, GregWormald said:

Once we accept that the egg 'belongs' to the hatchling rather than the parents

I don't think it's obvious. IMO it's more than highly debatable!

But can we trust scientists.?

Of course creating covid vaccines took them only a year but they needed the same amount of time to conclude that the transmission through hand contact is highly improbable.. Cosmetic companies made lots of money and many of us almost lost skin on our hands due do excessive washing and disinfection..

6 hours ago, GregWormald said:

Strangely enough (or maybe not strangely at all) I'd never given the issue serious thought at all.

It's definitely high time. 

;)

As I said this question simply needs to be answered!

oZEwWAUYl1pKtJrdY_4ocxDdXh9H_4v-YvLVYvXsPCk.png?auto=webp&s=6c804d10a7940e901c56b7f788effe656a9ee9b2

2 hours ago, christopher3393 said:

Now that this question has been brought to my attention, I'm seeing it everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE.

Something tells me you may be close to solving this problem..

Please remain persistent and let us know!

Somehow I don't trust this solution:

Finally, an answer to an age-old question! | Funny quotes, Funny p, Just  for laughs