IGNORED

Sonore opticalRendu or Lumin U1 mini?

...I like the fiber network. I live in a city in NE US, in a condo actually, so it is a WiFi and RF soup. A local company that does satellite and military comm development is very close. Amazing antenna arrays! And atop a nearby hill is a huge antenna for cell and TV/radio transmission.

I wish I had the tools and specific knowledge to measure the radiation in my place, but I don't. That said, it's not a stretch to see it is ubiquitous.

I did listen to the copper and fiber run connections, and I preferred the fiber. Actually, because of that preference, I added the fiber ISP when it came to the neighborhood. 

I would say it is worth it for anyone wondering about fiber network benefits to simply run a patch cable and hook it up to test.

Sure, you need some FMCs to do so, but I first tested MM fiber with a 10Gtek bundle for under 100 bucks. Two friends are still using that same basic network and are happy with the sound improvement. 

Making the cheap investment and running a patch cable externally would allow you to determine if costlier gear or internal cable pulls are worth it.

I'm MarkusBarkus and I approve this post.10C78B47-4B41-4675-BB84-885019B72A8B.thumb.png.adc3586c8cc9851ecc7960401af05782.png