IGNORED

Speaker membrane oscillating

Hi members - am struggling with a strange behavior of my brand new B&W 805D3 Rear speakers. Just connected them to dedicated AMP (150W HOLFI - NB250 modified with lower effect). All speaker cables (4 seperate cables) are single wire with plenty space between them so no crosse over 'noise' possible. Changed wire between Main APM and Ream amp same results.

When playing (Pre-AMP output levels does not make any changes) following happens.

When looking closely at the membranes of each speaker in turn I can see that membrane slowly moves in and out about 1mm not related to the music being played but more like like an oscillating motion on top of the music it plays. 

Questing: What might be the root course of this problem?
- Speakers - brand new?
- Speaker wiring (unlikely)..?
- Amps?

NB! Front Speakers (B&W 802D) show no issues at all? 

Any suggestions to solve this mystery highly appreciated..?

Hey Guys thanks for great inout. The movement of the membranes is less than 3mm and has no effect on the music qualify. Talked with the designer/creator of the AMP and SACD player - he said that challange with rear sound (5.1 and Art. made rear signal created front 'stereo signal' is that noise lvel is 85DB (better than turntable..but) wheras DB level on the front signal with the HOLFI NB250 (Improved) AMP is >= 105DB - noise could be filtered away, howvere that would have an impact on the sound quality (alwasy trade off's going on with HiFI I'm afraid)  - once again thanks for your great ideas.