IGNORED

Article: Power Amp Comparison | Cambridge Edge W, Benchmark AHB2, Bryston 4B Cubed

11 minutes ago, steve21 said:

Great comparison, thanks, that unboxing video, hmmmmmm, not sure about that.   This review made it easy to understand the differences between amps. I noticed that two of the three amps have a bridge to mono option. I realize that may not be possible to addition this way and the reviewers speakers certainly didn't need the extra power, but perhaps at another time it would good to know if the amps perform as good in bridged mono as in stereo.

OMG, I forgot to look at that. Over 11.5 minutes before the box even gets opened. That's time I'll never get back :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

I'm totally fine with the comparison given the price. Items don't have to be extremely close in price for a comparison to be meaningful. I think people would've had no problem with the price difference if the Benchmark would've come out on top. 

Josh's review lets people know if they want something better than the Benchmark, and they have the same tastes as him, then the Bryston may be a good option. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png