IGNORED

Smallest Computer Capable of Running HQP Embedded?

Hi Guys, I'm looking for the smallest physical computer capable of running HQPlayer Embedded with convolution filters, DSD256, PCM 1,536 kHz, MP filters, and ASDM7EC modulator. I'd love if a NUC could do this but I'm not sure it's possible. 

Any suggestions / recommendations welcomed. Thanks in advance. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

11 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

Something in an HDPLex case? Its the same size but you could use different parts...

I don't know Chris, I am considering this myself right now and think a desktop case, in my case the Fractal Design Meshify 2 compact, is the smallest that can do it adequately.

I just reached out to Intel to get a NUC11BTMi9 for review. I really think this NUC can do it, but am not 100% sure until I try. 

https://simplynuc.com/nuc11btmi9-full/

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

20 minutes ago, jcbenten said:

Does it have to have a GPU??  Not sure of the requirements for your target HQPlayer process.  

OptiPlex 7090 Micro Desktop | Dell USA

No GPU necessary. HQP OS won’t use it anyway. 

I don’t think that Dell can handle the task with its 1.4GHz to 4.6GHz CPU and 35W TDP.