Recently purchased Digione stopped playing

Neil1234

Hi, I recently fitted a digione to an RPi3. I've listened for maybe an hour and suddenly the music stopped. Then went intermittent when changing tracks now it's stopped all together.  Sound plays via USB to my DAC ok. I'm using volumio streaming music from my PC. The track time is changing suggesting it's playing. I've tried reinstalling volumio and checked config. I've tried local files on a stick -just the same.  Any help gratefully received. Thanks

8 hours ago, Neil1234 said:

Hi, I recently fitted a digione to an RPi3. I've listened for maybe an hour and suddenly the music stopped. Then went intermittent when changing tracks now it's stopped all together.  Sound plays via USB to my DAC ok. I'm using volumio streaming music from my PC. The track time is changing suggesting it's playing. I've tried reinstalling volumio and checked config. I've tried local files on a stick -just the same.  Any help gratefully received. Thanks

Can you please login to volumio through ssh and share below command result. Forwarded PM also please check

aplay -l   (Lower case of L)

cat /boot/config.txt