IGNORED

Innous zen mk3 vs antipodes s30/40 house sound

Hi all ,

Likely a contentious topic as all streamers should should the same but I'm wondering if anyone can compare the sound that a s30/s40 outputs vs the zen mk3?

I'm looking for something to pair with a spring 3 or Holo may; will be used as roon core and endpoint for  an assortment of music genres.

Thankyou

Not sure how helpful this will be for you as you want to use it as a Roon endpoint and I have no experience with Antipodes products.

2 days ago I received a ZENith MK3. it replaced Roon + HQPlayer + MicroRendu they then both went FTA Calliso USB + MAY KTE. I've ditched Roon and using the Innuos Sense app.

I haven't tried it as a Roon endpoint and I don't have plans to.

Cold out of the box it was an improvement across the board.

13 hours ago, magnuska said:

The S40 is smoother, more detailed

and dynamic and fun to listen to.

Fun to listen to is a great way to describe the sound of Antipodes latest servers.

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Chord Hugo TT2 

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali power conditioner, Shunyata Alpha and Delta power cords, Shunyata Alpha interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD60 speaker cables, ASC isothermal tube traps