IGNORED

REL T7i Subs

REL T7i Subs

Two REL T/7i subwoofers for sale.

I will sell individually or as a pair. $499.00 each. $950.00 for both. Piano black color-way.

MSRP was $999.00 USD. I paid $899.00 less than three years ago, new.   

Factory packaging. Upgraded after-market cable at no added cost. 

These subs are excellent. Adding a sub had a big effect on my room response. I very soon added a second after working with REL on my room info.

I had them paired with Revel Studio2s, but I bought Magico A5s some months ago, which have a completely different bass profile, so I am not using the subs. Lucky you! 

Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees, please.

From REL:

"T/7i qualifies as one of the most-balanced REL subwoofers ever produced. In order to achieve perfect balance, a sub must weigh speed against heft while ensuring true extension and depth, and manage do so in a physically harmonious package. T/7i makes it all seem easy. Quick and delicate, it pounds out exceptionally deep, tuneful bass that belies its size and plays louder than most listeners will ever require. 

The new composite alloy/fibre engine in T/7i precisely blends the correct dimension of stiffening alloy with a fibre material chosen for its sonic neutrality and light weight. The combination is brilliant, exceeding the performance of competitors' more-expensive drivers. The forward-firing 8" active couples with a larger 10" down-firing passive, again with carefully chosen balances of alloy to fibre. You'll experience seamless, effortlessly deep bass that blends wonderfully with the main speakers.

Brains and Brawn: The Power Behind REL

Serie T/i uses the same Class A/B power amplifier sections with large, high-current power supplies, precision-wound toroidal transformers, and an amazing reliability record that has powered around 100,000 RELs. The proprietary filter designs are responsible for rave reviews for REL's unique ability to seamlessly blend while layering on all the harmonic structure missing from conventional systems.

• Seller
    MarkusBarkus
  • Date
    09/10/21
  • Price
    950.00 USD
  • Category

I'm MarkusBarkus and I approve this post.10C78B47-4B41-4675-BB84-885019B72A8B.thumb.png.adc3586c8cc9851ecc7960401af05782.png

• 2 years later...