IGNORED

Article: New Schiit Yggdrasil Blind Listening Comparison

I am looking forward to getting my ears on a LIM to test it against the OG in my system in my room. Plenty of variables here given the divergent opinions of the test subjects. Not a big fan of those Maggie’s but I have enjoyed the Salk speakers that I have heard. I have to wonder if the customized DSP for the very different DAC chips has had an effect on the sound. Each will have a different megaburrito filter I would assume and that could be in play here. I will say this, I won’t “upgrade” my OG until I hear the LIM. Great article CC and what a great opportunity even if you had to get on a plane.

I have been fortunate enough to have dined at 3 star Michelin restaurants, although I prefer ones in Rome to France. Rather than comparing 3 star to no star, I would compare different entres at the same place. As an example, I would always pick beef over fish. A matter of taste or flavors if you will. Don’t forget that part of the experience at a Michelin restaurant is how the courses are presented. Btw, some of the best meals I have had around the world were at non starred restaurants although almost all of the Michelin experiences were superb.