IGNORED

Any recommendations for REALLY good Power Supply for the Topping E30?

I would dump the E30 and buy another DAC. I had a Topping D50S for a couple of weeks. The sound quality was very disappointing, made music boring due to poor PRaT. Adding a Topping P50S linear power supply did not help.

I saw this warning on Amazon: "Topping does not recommend connecting the E30 to the CD player, because the E30 has high requirements on the input of the CD player, and most CD devices will cause music to stutter/ skip."

It appears there is very poor jitter reduction in the E30, which could explain your issues. 

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC. 

The Topping P50S sounds better than the iFi iPower IME. I own both. The iPower X is a better comparator, it's as good the linear power supplies I own, from Welborne Labs and Zero-Zone.

Unfortunately Audio Science Review measurements bear no relation to sound quality.

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC.