IGNORED

Audio Sensibility Statement SE Silver XLR interconnects 1m pair

Audio Sensibility Statement SE Silver XLR interconnects 1m pair

Audio Sensibility

Statement SE Silver XLR interconnects

1m pair

Good condition

Small bit of paint off one of the male xlr connectors (refer to pics)

Selling as this is surplus equipment

I paid CAD623 (USD497) for these cables.

Selling for USD375.

I will include PP fees and delivery via Fedex. Will ship from Singapore. 

I can do a lower price if you're willing to have it delivered via SingPost registered mail. 

Description from AS website pasted below:

The Statement SE Silver XLR Interconnects provide exceptional performance and precision without a stratospheric price tag.

This is the second generation of our OCC Silver Analog Cable and provides 20% improvement in performance as compared to the original Statement OCC Silver Analog Cable. The new cable contains significantly more OCC silver with a 80% increase in cross-section area. The result is improved bass response and fullness of sound.

At the heart of these cables is Ohno Continuous Cast (OCC) silver with a purity of 99.99998% (7N). OCC silver does not possess the brightness/glare often associated with conventional silver due to the elimination of crystal boundaries.

Cable Geometry: 2 PE insulated stranded 19 AWG OCC silver conductors for postive signal and negative signal. The cable includes both aluminum mylar and braided copper shields to provides excellent protection against RFI and EMI noise.

Connectors: Furutech FP-701M and FP-702F Audio-Grade Gold-Plated XLR connectors. A 303 Stainless Steel shell replaces the stock Furutech shell to help minimize the effects of vibration and improve cable strain-relief.

Covering: The cable is finished with Techflex expandable sleeving.

Other Details: The wire and connectors have been cryogenically treated. Mundorf Silver-Gold Supreme Solder is used for all solder connections.

• Seller
    Roasty
  • Date
    09/05/21
  • Price
    375.00 USD
  • Category