IGNORED

Audiophile Optimizer support ?

bbosler

I am patient and allow a company time to respond, but they have not, so I'm curious if anybody else has any experience with them? I installed it about 3 weeks ago and I don't believe it is working. I chose to disable Cortana but it is still active so I doubt if any of the other optimizations were applied. They do not respond to my inquiries. Anybody have any ideas or experience with lack of support. I also tried to order some hardware they offer and they don't respond. At this point I'm beginning to feel ripped off. 

see my system at Audiogon  https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/768

@bbosler --  @AudioPhil is the one and only person associated with Audiophile Optimizer.  Personally, I've always had very quick response from Phil.

Not sure how you were reaching out to him, but he seems to monitor this thread.  He last posting on 8/23.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
  • 2 months later...

I installed the latest HQplayer 4.14-2 into two PCs.. First is running Windows Server 2019 DATACENTER Core mode.. Hqplayer start up screen never appears.. Just a black screen

2nd PC is running Windows Server GUI mode.. Hqplayer 4.14-2 runs smoothly.. Jussi of Hqplayer says make sure OpenGL is running on my 1st PC running Server 2019 core mode! What shuld I do?d wind

I am not using a GPU 1st PC mobo is Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Ultra (win server Core mode)to solve this probkem for my 1st pc(Help!!) 

and 2nd PC is Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Ultra running Windows Server 2019 GUI 

Can u advise how