IGNORED

RMAF Canceled for 2021 and Forever

Oh, man, that is sad news. I was able to attend a couple of times circa 2013-2016. Such a great opportunity to hear gear that is not available in most parts of the country. And visit with the designers, in many cases. 

Roon ROCK (Roon 1.7; NUC7i3) > Ayre QB-9 Twenty > Ayre AX-5 Twenty > Thiel CS2.4SE (crossovers rebuilt with Clarity CSA and Multicap RTX caps, Mills MRA-12 resistors; ERSE and Jantzen coils; Cardas binding posts and hookup wire); Cardas and OEM power cables, interconnects, and speaker cables

This is very sad news for the audio industry. RMAF has always been a great show to see the latest and greatest, hear some great music in the rooms and the events and connect with our peers. We are very sad to hear that it is closing down for good. We can only imagine that the unknowns, coupled with time (and age) plus the struggle to find people to stay involved all played a factor.

We can only hope that someone else (in Denver or elsewhere) will continue this tradition. Stay safe and well out there. And thanks for all your hard work, Marjorie and Marcie.

Sorry to learn that RMAF has ended its run. A lot of people will be disappointed. While I was not planning to attend this year because of the COVID situation in the US, I was hoping to do so again in the future. See also RMAF IS CLOSING ITS DOORS

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

Very sad indeed.  Was a charter member; so many great memories...and now I live in the Denver area and was hoping to make it a real annual party thing.  Oh well, I'm sure Marjorie and gang have exhausted all possibilities. 

7 hours ago, firedog said:

If only they had ordered some Ivermectin, they could have passed it out to all attendees and been able to put on the show....or so some seen to think. 

If only that vaccine wasn't so dangerous without so many side effects. It clearly makes more sense to take a livestock dewormer.

Calls to poison control centers in Texas are up 550%.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.