IGNORED

HQPWV (HQPlayer Web Viewer)

llamaluv

On 10/7/2021 at 4:09 PM, mtcs said:

Is it possible to use HQPWV on a sonicTransporter with HQPe?

The sonicTransporter is Linux-based, I assume? Is it possible to access the terminal on a sonicTransporter? If so, I'd see no reason why you couldn't download, install, and run it alongside HQPe...

hqplayer, pggb > src-dx > opto-dx > dave > pass labs x150.8, bakoon amp-13r, cayin ha-300 > abyss phi tc, susvara, utopia, auteur

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, stefano_mbp said:

It means that, once you have booted from HPlayer OS, you can use HQPWV just typing in your browser HQP-ip-address:8000 … it works! I’ve just tried…

I was really excited when I saw this as I am running embedded v4.26.2.  But I guess I would need to be running HQPlayer OS.  Dang.

It would be great if the /library page was replaced with HQPWV so it is built right into HQPlayer.  I will keep my fingers crossed.

I now have HQPWV running on one of my Macs.  I love it!  It would be more convenient though if it could run directly on my Antipodes server as something that's just integrated into HQPlayer embedded.  Thank you though for brining us this wonderful application.  

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

4 hours ago, kennyb123 said:

It would be great if the /library page was replaced with HQPWV so it is built right into HQPlayer.  I will keep my fingers crossed.

That is not technically feasible.

4 hours ago, kennyb123 said:

I now have HQPWV running on one of my Macs.  I love it!  It would be more convenient though if it could run directly on my Antipodes server as something that's just integrated into HQPlayer embedded.  Thank you though for brining us this wonderful application.  

You could certainly ask Antipodes to integrate it into their OS. Shouldn't be even too hard to do.

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@llamaluv A while back you fulfilled a request to add the artist name to albums with multiple artists. However, currently there is no way to search and obtain a list of all my albums which contain multiple artists.  Even if you know the artists name on a compilation, searching the name will not return the album unless by chance it is the first track on the album. Wondering if you are still upgrading the code? I do set the compilation flag to indicate that the track is on a compilation, but I do not think Miska passes this on. Maybe you could look at the album, and if it has more than one artist, group it under Various Artists but still retain the actual artists on the album for searching. 

49 minutes ago, sledwards said:

@llamaluv A while back you fulfilled a request to add the artist name to albums with multiple artists. However, currently there is no way to search and obtain a list of all my albums which contain multiple artists.  Even if you know the artists name on a compilation, searching the name will not return the album unless by chance it is the first track on the album. Wondering if you are still upgrading the code? I do set the compilation flag to indicate that the track is on a compilation, but I do not think Miska passes this on. Maybe you could look at the album, and if it has more than one artist, group it under Various Artists but still retain the actual artists on the album for searching. 

HQPlayer library represents content as collection of albums consisting collection of tracks. And there's "album artist", "artist", "composer" and "performer". Each track can have different artist, composer, performer, etc. So you always know which tracks belong to which "album" or "collection".

6 minutes ago, Miska said:

HQPlayer library represents content as collection of albums consisting collection of tracks. And there's "album artist", "artist", "composer" and "performer". Each track can have different artist, composer, performer, etc. So you always know which tracks belong to which "album" or "collection".

Yes, "album artist" tag could be used to indicate its a compilation.  I have seen this used before in other music player software.

3 minutes ago, sledwards said:

Yes, "album artist" tag could be used to indicate its a compilation.  I have seen this used before in other music player software.

Have you tried setting one for your compilations, if not already there? You just need to rescan the content then to amend metadata in library.. Or if you are adventurous, you can just edit the library.xml manually...

10 minutes ago, Miska said:

Have you tried setting one for your compilations, if not already there? You just need to rescan the content then to amend metadata in library..

Good call! I tagged an album "Various Artists" in the "album artist" field and it showed up in the library view of HQPe. All that has to be added to HQPWV is an "album artist" search tab along with the appropriate logic.

6 minutes ago, sledwards said:

Good call! I tagged an album "Various Artists" in the "album artist" field and it showed up in the library view of HQPe. All that has to be added to HQPWV is an "album artist" search tab along with the appropriate logic.

Don't know what happened, but HQPWV is now working with album-artist tag:

image.thumb.png.400cec509620c82b6aee8ec327d2ed6c.png

Awesome software 

As I am currently streaming from Roon and feeding both Tidal and Qobuz I am only using the upscale settings and presets for changing the filters on the-fly.

What I am finding very interesting are the experimental features checking the sample rate and applying an according filter.

If such features could be extended to check if MQA is playing so I could apply the MQA filter just in that case that'd be great!

PS: I know some might tell me to just quit Tidal and stick to Qobuz but I am not as far yet and having lots of stuff in Tidal for now.

5 hours ago, noisyscott said:

@FooFighter Curious how you got the presets to work.  So far I can only populate the preset, but they never actually apply.

I remember it didn't work a few times but generally it was fine.

Am mostly running the session on my old IPad Pro in Chrome browser, Safari doesn't work on IPAD.

Am mostly switching between PCM Sinc-L, 1,5Mhz and DSD 256 ECM7 and lately experimenting with the MQA filter 

I just got the web viewer on my iPad. Is there a way I can view my albums from Qobuz? Currently it saids Library is empty. 
In  other words how do I connect Qobuz to the library ?   Thanks, Sam

C.A.P. Pipeline, windows pro 10 > Roon > SOtM USB > Keces power supply > HDplex power supply > 4x2 HD Mini DSP > Ayre DSD QB-9 > Naim CDX > ModWright 9 S.E. Preamp > A21 Parasound Amplifier > Magnepan .7 > Augie's Dipole sub, ML sub, DIY sub > Dedicated room with acoustical treatment.

Ok, thanks Doc! 

C.A.P. Pipeline, windows pro 10 > Roon > SOtM USB > Keces power supply > HDplex power supply > 4x2 HD Mini DSP > Ayre DSD QB-9 > Naim CDX > ModWright 9 S.E. Preamp > A21 Parasound Amplifier > Magnepan .7 > Augie's Dipole sub, ML sub, DIY sub > Dedicated room with acoustical treatment.

• 1 year later...