IGNORED

HQPWV (HQPlayer Web Viewer)

llamaluv

4 minutes ago, jabbr said:

Since I use HQPE on Linux, and have zero possibility of moving to either Windows or MacOS ... and particularly since this is a server based program, any consideration to a Linux version?

Since this is javascript would it run on Linux?

This can be run on a desktop or laptop and still control HQPe running on Linux. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, llamaluv said:

Good question! I do want to get this running on ARM64.

I spent a couple hours recently fighting the internet trying to figure out how to get ARM64 Linux running in a virtual machine so I can compile a binary, but eventually had to walk away from it. I may need to get a (physical) Pi setup going so I can add ARM64 as one of the binaries.

It's not too difficult to run from the source code as well, especially in a Linux environment -- by pulling it off of Github, so long as Node.js is installed.

Also, @antonellocaroli was able to make a binary of a recent release of the app for ARM64; I'm sure he'd be willing to share :)

Cool. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 1 month later...