IGNORED

How to safely update Moode on USBridge Sig?

rebbi

Hi there,

I have been enjoying my USBridge Sig with no real issues for several months. I am running Moode using the exact build that came installed on the Allo MicroSD card. 

I'm wondering if there's any reason to do a system update (something like sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade ?) and if doing so will mess up something, like hardware drivers for the USBridge Sig. Am I better off just not updating the system, or is there a safe way to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Steve 

19 hours ago, rebbi said:

Hi there,

I have been enjoying my USBridge Sig with no real issues for several months. I am running Moode using the exact build that came installed on the Allo MicroSD card. 

I'm wondering if there's any reason to do a system update (something like sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade ?) and if doing so will mess up something, like hardware drivers for the USBridge Sig. Am I better off just not updating the system, or is there a safe way to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Steve 

Moode update possible through moode GUI System Config. so before doing update share the currently using version and Kernel version info from the system info.

Kernel update will change the asix driver, in that case need to update the driver using commands (we will provide  the driver link) .