IGNORED

USBridge Clean Output Not Working

Good Day,

I bought an USBBridge and Shanti power supply and it does not seem to working correctly. I cannot get the USBridge to recognise a DAC through the clean USB output. It does work through the "dirty" USB port.  After doing many hours of debugging I suspect the board is faulty. I bought it used but I have the original sales receipt from the purchaser (attached). I see it is less than 1 year old.

Would I be entitled to a replacement board to get the unit working as it should?

Reshen

14 hours ago, Reshen said:

Good Day,

I bought an USBBridge and Shanti power supply and it does not seem to working correctly. I cannot get the USBridge to recognise a DAC through the clean USB output. It does work through the "dirty" USB port.  After doing many hours of debugging I suspect the board is faulty. I bought it used but I have the original sales receipt from the purchaser (attached). I see it is less than 1 year old.

Would I be entitled to a replacement board to get the unit working as it should?

Reshen

Can you please login to the player through ssh and share below command result (After connecting DAC to CLEAN USB port of USBridge signature) .Forwarded PM also please check

aplay -l   (lower case of L)

lsusb

lsusb -t

• 1 year later...

Hi - I have same problem with Allo USBridge. Clean USB is not working (can here only a tapping sound on speakers) wherein USB on Sparky  board is just working fine. Can anyone help?

Attached the results of

aplay -l   (lower case of L)

lsusb

lsusb -t

AlloError.png

• 4 months later...