IGNORED

Allo DigiOne Signature Player and Shanti Power Supply Deffective

This is my formal notice for replacement under warranty, I'm posting this on this forum as specified on the Terms & Conditions page on the allo.com website (https://allo.com/terms.html).

Order: 11872 placed on 07/23/2021 21:21:25. I received the goods on Monday, August 6th.

I want to have both my Shanti PSU replaced, and the DigiOne Signature.

The power supply, when plugged in to the appropriate voltage as per the setting on the back (230V) blows the built-in fuse almost immediately. Tested on various sockets, including conditioned power bar, and has done nothing but blow the fuse almost instantly. I've gone through both the supplied 250V fuses, plus two more.

So I then decided to hook up the DigiOne Signature Player using non-linear power supplies that meet the required voltage (5V/1A & 5V/3A), In hopes of at least getting that to work, but it did not. The clean side powers on no problem, but the dirty side does not. Wondering if that was a problem with the RPI4, I disassembled the DigiOne Signature so that I had just the RPI. I then tested the 5V/3A power supply on it, and it powered up no problem. I got in to Volumio and was able to get it working on just the RPI.

I then reassembled, and tested the whole unit again. Same result: clean side powers up, dirty side does not.

I wish to send both items back for replacements (I will keep the case and the RPI4 for now as it is working). 
Please issue me an RMA request for the DigiOne Signature and the Shanti PSU. (I can supply a copy of the invoice if required.)
Please advise as to the shipping service you wish me to use, as per your Terms & Conditions.

Thanks,

J

3 hours ago, JayO said:

This is my formal notice for replacement under warranty, I'm posting this on this forum as specified on the Terms & Conditions page on the allo.com website (https://allo.com/terms.html).

Order: 11872 placed on 07/23/2021 21:21:25. I received the goods on Monday, August 6th.

I want to have both my Shanti PSU replaced, and the DigiOne Signature.

The power supply, when plugged in to the appropriate voltage as per the setting on the back (230V) blows the built-in fuse almost immediately. Tested on various sockets, including conditioned power bar, and has done nothing but blow the fuse almost instantly. I've gone through both the supplied 250V fuses, plus two more.

So I then decided to hook up the DigiOne Signature Player using non-linear power supplies that meet the required voltage (5V/1A & 5V/3A), In hopes of at least getting that to work, but it did not. The clean side powers on no problem, but the dirty side does not. Wondering if that was a problem with the RPI4, I disassembled the DigiOne Signature so that I had just the RPI. I then tested the 5V/3A power supply on it, and it powered up no problem. I got in to Volumio and was able to get it working on just the RPI.

I then reassembled, and tested the whole unit again. Same result: clean side powers up, dirty side does not.

I wish to send both items back for replacements (I will keep the case and the RPI4 for now as it is working). 
Please issue me an RMA request for the DigiOne Signature and the Shanti PSU. (I can supply a copy of the invoice if required.)
Please advise as to the shipping service you wish me to use, as per your Terms & Conditions.

Thanks,

J

Already in contact with customer through PM