IGNORED

Roon & HQPlayer Issue

This is so annoying. I have Roon server and HQP running on CAPS Twenty. This has worked for about a year. Now, Roon stops playing after a few tracks and the music can't be restarted without fiddling. 

I've heard many times that running Roon and HQP on the same machine can be a no-no, but it was working so good until now. :~(

HQP works great by itself. I left it running over night, and heard perfect music when I sat down at my desk this morning. 

Anyone have this same issue or know of a fix? I'd try the Roon forum, but waiting a month for the first response doesn't sound thrilling. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

4 minutes ago, lpost said:

I've always kept the two on separate machines but had a thought, have you tried configuring Roon HQP setup to use the IP address instead of localhost 127.0.0.1?

Trying this now. 

I also just noticed, the playback counter doesn't move along with the track. It's always at 0:00 when outputting to HQP.

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 12.51.24 PM.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png