Type:
Pre Amp / DAC / Phono Pre

Installed Options:
Tambaqui DAC ($8,200)
Phono ($3,000)

Roon Ready:
Yes

Voltage:
90-135V and 180-270V 47-63Hz (auto switching)

Condition:
9/10: The Makua is in perfect condition

Repair History:
The Makua just returned from Holland to install the latest version of the DAC and a full test to make sure it works as it should.

Owners:

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Included are:
Makua
Manual
Remote
White Gloves
Flight Case
Original Double Box

Product Website:
https://www.mola-mola.nl/makua.php

Description:
The basic Makua is an extremely transparent gain stage and a programmable routing matrix. The chassis has ample room to fit optional extras, most notably a DAC and a phono stage. The 6 preset buttons are programmable via RS232 or Bluetooth to access any combination of channel, processing and routing. In a system with mainly digital sources, the preset buttons would be programmed to select between them. Vinyl lovers on the other hand might want to use several buttons to select the same turntable but with different EQ settings to suit their large collection of historic LP's.

Review:
Enjoy The Music: “If you've been sitting on the high-end fence doubtful that well-designed Class D amps and solid-state preamps can deliver the sonic goods, particularly if you are a tube person, mark my words, the Mola Mola suite may very well change your mind. Now get thee hence and find a dealer, ASAP!”

MSRP (including upgrades) $23,400, Asking $11,999.99

The Kaluga Mono Amps are available also for $5,999

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is calculated exact by FedEx or USPS, fully insured.
NO International Shipping.
Shipping weight is 38 lbs and the box measures 20x20x8

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Zelle, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal, Express Checkout or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.
Please check with your local customs office about anything related to the import of this item.

Happiness is wanting what you have.