IGNORED

Do I need clean USB power when using DAC with its own power supply?

43 minutes ago, March Audio said:

No crusade Chris, just commenting on the subjects that come up.

If this is only about "having fun" why are you on a crusade with MQA?

By your comments here, it seems that MQA should just be allowed to slide by because the fact that it does nothing useful is unimportant.

Some people are convinced that it improves sound and you are "spoiling their fun" by pointing out otherwise.

Thats just hypocrisy.

Because mQa takes something away from my enjoyment of this hobby. I no longer have access to some pure PCM tracks on Tidal. In addition, anyone is welcome to open a pro mQa thread here on AS and even moderate it him/herself. 

Now, back to you. I think it's time you take a break from Audiophile Style. You have your own forum on which to write whatever you wish. You also had the opportunity to write almost whatever you wish in the objective sub-forum here, but you couldn't resist jumping all over everyone in every thread. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Let's take a step back guys. We all have much more in common than we think and are here because we enjoy this wonderful hobby. There's no need to "win" an argument or "score" points in a forum thread. What we all said two pages ago has long been forgotten for everyone because our lives are so busy and filled with other things. It's the good stuff and the helpful posts that people remember and bookmark here on AS. 

Let's get on with the business of having fun and enjoying this hobby even more than we already do. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png