IGNORED

Article: Audiophile Style Podcast: Episode 26 | Dirac Research Interview

The interview was really helpful Chris, and got me to go back a re-run a full frequency DIRAC sweep on my NAD M-10 system.  As you discussed, I had previously stuck with audiophile lore, and only corrected from 500hz down.  I also widened the measurement field from 9 to 13 locations.  Everything got better - imaging, tone, and overall balance, and my new SVS Micro 3000 sub is fully integrated with my main speakers.  

The software is still crashy on my Mac, and I do wish DIRAC Bass Live was available on more hardware (it's only been 2+ years since it was announced).  Thanks for all you do.

1 hour ago, ismarketing said:

The interview was really helpful Chris, and got me to go back a re-run a full frequency DIRAC sweep on my NAD M-10 system.  As you discussed, I had previously stuck with audiophile lore, and only corrected from 500hz down.  I also widened the measurement field from 9 to 13 locations.  Everything got better - imaging, tone, and overall balance, and my new SVS Micro 3000 sub is fully integrated with my main speakers.  

The software is still crashy on my Mac, and I do wish DIRAC Bass Live was available on more hardware (it's only been 2+ years since it was announced).  Thanks for all you do.

Great to hear. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...