My Allo Volt +D recently arrived, I tested it and I was surprised with the quality, well detailed and transparent, not harsh, I'm very satisfied, but I noticed that the sound is a bit ''cold'' and tiring, lack of warmth, a bit bright too, more than that I expected, I've read that in all reviews that the sound is neutral, what can be the weakness of my setup? I don't believe it is a defect in something, 

My Setup:

Speakers: Pioneer SB22-LR (neutral to warm sound signature) Connected to the amp by thick, shielded, decent quality cables.
DAC: Toppingo E30 (neutral to warm sound signature)
Powered with a phone charger and connected to the PC with an Audioquest Forest USB cable)
Connected to the amp with shielded and good quality RCA cable, everything updated, including the driver.
AMP: Allo Volt+D - powered with ''Allo'' 19v brick power supply)

• 2 months later...
On 9/20/2021 at 6:31 PM, happypappy said:

I'd suggest that the presentation is a bit warmer with a 24 volt power supply.  I first ran mine with the 19 volt, and was pleased.  But when I tried 24 volts there was a big change...more body, a bit warmer, and improved dynamic range.  

I will try to do this, which power brick do you use with the amp?
managed to reduce the bright and thinness of the sound a little by switching players, nothing that significant, now I'm using Foobar 2000, I was using JRiver which I noticed had a more ''shrill'' sound.