IGNORED

Iso Regen w 90 degree USBPC and 6" USB

Iso Regen w 90 degree USBPC and 6" USB

$225 PayPal family and friends, $231 PayPal without F&F.  Free shipping

Selling my Iso regen with a 90 degree usbpc adapter and a 6" usb a to b cable.  Item is in excellent condition and works perfectly.  Selling because I purchased a Holo May dac and this does not connect to the PC with current firmware installed on my dac.

Also available as an add on is my Ldover (3045 based) 7-7.5 Vdc input to 5 Vdc output very low noise PSU regulator.  You need to supply 7 or 7.5 Vdc in and this will output 5Vdc very very low noise (.8 uV per specs) these are 1A LT3045 boards stepping down from 7-7.5Vdc input to 5Vdc output.  Perfect for a iso regen whose dac does not need the USB power.  I used it with a AMB sigma 7 Vdc PSU (not included) but it would work perfect with the stock uptone supplied 7.5Vdc PSU or similar 7 Vdc wall wort.  input is a 2.1mm female jack like compatible with most wall worts.  Output is a 7" length of supra cat 8 wire with JSSG shielding technique and a 2.1mm male plug to fit into IR.     $75 with PP F&F if bought with isoregen,  $90 if bought separately