IGNORED

SOtM sMS-200ultra NEO Special Edition

SOtM sMS-200ultra NEO Special Edition

First Owner, Purchased from an authorized dealer in Dec 2020. Unit is flawless and is in as good as new condition.
This is the Special Edition with the following upgrades * eABS-200 EMI absorber sheet (eliminating EMI noise) and replacing internal wires with silver wires. *  sCLK-EX clock  * CAP Upgrade
Please note that this is the 75 Ohm external clock version. The pictures/sticker show a 50 Ohm device. This is not a 50 Ohm (SOtM did not update the stickers when they did the mod), it is a 75 Ohm. I had this sent back to SOtM to change it from a 50 Ohm to a 75 Ohm. Reason, I had a Mutec Ref10 SE120 (the very best master clock out there) and it had only 2 50 Ohm outputs and several more 75 Ohm and hence I had to do this change paying an additional $230.
Excluding cost for this change, the actual worth of the unit is $1700.
It is an absolutely beautiful sounding unit.
Buyer pays 3% Paypal fee and Fedex ground shipping with insurance for sale price.
The unit is priced to sell. I prefer not to negotiate so I always list the price I am willing to sell factoring in loss. I take care of my buyers, so please see my feedback and buy with confidence.  Enjoy the hobby and while you buy/sell make friends! Regards, Jai